Remaining high-and-dry and out of the elements is vital to staying on top of your game -- whether you're hunting moose in Alaska or caught on a rainy highway changing a flat tire.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Two-Part System. A rain poncho and a very lightweight and comfortable blanket. They are designed to work together, but of course, can also be used separately.
- Extremely Durable Poncho. The poncho is big -- 5 feet by 6.5 feet. It's made from a silicone-coated 20D nylon that actually exceeds the U.S. military's polyurethane coated poncho for durability and water resistance.
- Double-layered comfy liner: The liner is a 210T OD Green polyester blanket that consists of double-layered quilted polyester encasing a modern synthetic batting or filling. Amazing something this lightweight can be so warm.
- How-To Video: This is a short and sweet walk-through on all the features of your TRS Survival Woobie, and how to quickly transform this into a warm jacket, a waterproof sleeping bag and more!
- Free Test-Trial. Hotlist members only! Try out the TRS Survival Woobie system for a full YEAR. If you’re not happy for any reason, contact my office for a full and prompt refund, but KEEP the TRS Woobie Kit as my gift to you for your troubles.
|Quantity:||1 Poncho & 1 Liner|
|Poncho Material:||Silicone-Coated 20D Nylon|
|Poncho Dimensions||5ft. by 6.5ft.|
|Liner Material:||210T OD Polyester|
You have a full year from your date of purchase to return your item for a full and prompt refund of the purchase price. Our philosophy: If you don't want our product, we don't want your money. It's that simple. Feel free to use the item, even abuse it if you want, and if you're not satisfied, return it in any condition within 1 year for a full refund.